Thursday, October 30, 2014

Class8, FINAL PREPARATION: Learning the Basics of JavaScript

Here, I'm looking at a video talking about what programming is. 

Here, I'm taking a tour on how to start on programming, by watching this video.  

Here, I'm learning the basics of drawing shapes in JavaScript.

Here, I learned to draw squares and learned how to position them in different places.  

Here, I learned how to draw other structures and shapes. 

Here, I learned to draw rectangles, circles, and lines, and positioned them as I wanted to. 

Here, I challenged to draw a face using differently positioned circles and ellipses. 

Here, I was challenged to draw an ice cream cone, and learned how to fill them up using different colors. 

Here, I was challenged to create a scene of beautiful day. I learned how to merge shapes and fill them in with different colors. 

Here, I was challenged to draw a rabbit with bigger eye size. I learned how to use the var: manual. 

Here, I was challenged to draw a food in the plate. I drew a fish using different features that I learned. 

Here, I was challenged to draw eyeballs and mouth for the frog. I positioned the ovals appropriately and filled them in with black color. 

This is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc 

No comments:

Post a Comment