Thursday, October 23, 2014

Class 7, Step 2

Here, I used different strokes tool (rectangle select tool, circle select tool, free select tool) to draw different shapes. I also changed the transparency, type of strokes, and the thickness of the lines.

Here, I drew different shapes using the selection tools, and then used the "paste into" tool to paste images into each shapes. 

Here, I drew different shapes using the selection tools, and then used the "transparency" option to give different transparencies for each image. 

Here, I used the text editing tool to change fonts, colors, transparency, and sizes of each text. 

Here, I used the scale tool to make the Midterm image into half the original size.

Here, I used the scale tool (chain shaped icon) to freely change the scale of the original Midterm image. 






No comments:

Post a Comment