Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Class 6, Assignment 6

 I signed into the Exquisite Forest site, and I see different trees. 

Here, I am reading the concepts section of the Exquisite Forest. 

Here, I'm looking at one of the leaves from the Evolution tree, created by someone else. It is a cool animation that shows the evolution from a radish to a bear, any many other things. 

Here, I'm looking at one of the leaves from the TV tree, created by someone else. It shows a terrific animation describing a person coming out of a TV screen, and a tree forming from the body, and an apple from that tree being carried into the TV screen again by a bird.

Here, I'm looking at one of the leaves from the Blink tree, created by someone else. This animation shows the transformation of eyes with various shapes. It seems to require a lot of creativity to complete this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment