Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Class 5, Assignment 6

 This is a screenshot of my picture being opened in GIMP and the cloning tool being ready to be used.
 This is a screenshot of my eyes, nose, and mouth being cloned using a circle shape though the cloning tool.
 This is a screenshot of my entire face being cloned using a big circle.
 This is a screenshot of my eyes being ready to be cloned using a star shape through the clone tool. 
This is the final product of my face after being cloned. 
This cloning tool is known to be used often for photoshopping the images of models and actors. I enjoyed using it for this assignment. However, if this is used extremely to completely change one's image to meet the standards of the public, I think it rather shadows one's self esteem and confidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment