Thursday, October 9, 2014

Class 6, Part 3

1. Converting Vector Graphics: Original Vector Graphic Silver Dollar


Here is the original Vector Graphic image of a Silver Dollar that I created in Part 1.

Here, I resized the circle and changed its color into gold, using the filling tool.

Here, I moved the letters on top more towards the middle. 

Here, I removed the image of the woman by deleting the lines that formed the shape.

Here, I used the line tool to insert/draw an image of Susan B.Anthony in the middle.

Here, I changed the color of the lines from blue to black and dark gold. 

Here, I changed the last digit of the year on the bottom from 2 to 9. 

Here, I inserted six stars using the basic shapes tool.  


This is the final image of my gold dollar saved into a PNG format with changed size, date, image, and configuration. 

2. Converting Vector Graphics: Original GIMP Silver Dollar 
Here is the original GIMP image of a silver dollar that I created in Part 2. 

Here, I filled in the background color of the coin from silver to gold. 

Here, I removed the image and the last digit of the year by using the paintbrush tool. 

Here, I drew a new image of Susan B. Anthony using the pencil tool. Also, I changed the date from 1992 to 1999. 

Here, I drew in six gold stars using the paintbrush tool. 

This is the final GIMP image of a gold coin saved in a PNG format. I changed the size, color, image, date, and inserted starts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment