Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Class 5, Assignment 10

 This is a screenshot of Part 1 of the survey. 
 This is a screenshot of Part 2 of the survey. 
 This is a screenshot of Part 3 of the survey.
 This is a screenshot of part 4 of the survey. 
 This is a screenshot of the final step of the survey. 
This is the map of my digital identity. 


It took about 20 minutes for me to complete this survey. In this survey, I answered questions on my recent activities in various social networks, emails, blogs, and any program related to the media. I answered how many accounts I had for each networks, and the reason/purpose for my decision to use it. Also, the survey asked if I had experience of making a fake account that did not use my name. The only problems I had was that there were so many accounts that I have created so far, that I couldn't recall them accurately. Overall, I thought that the survey was straightforward on what it was intending to ask. According to the map of my digital identity, I am mostly associated with emails, blogs, and social networks, but rather far away from video games or 3D Virtual Worlds. This is not surprising: Most of the times, I'm on school emails, Facebook, and Instagram, and it was interesting how this was clearly shown through the map.    

No comments:

Post a Comment