Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Final #4: High Resolution Avatar

Here, I selected the breast size of my avatar. 
Here, I manipulated the vertical position of the avatar to make her stand more straight up. 
Here, I put a jean on the avatar to cover up her bottom.
Here, I made my avatar wear a shirt to cover up her torso.
Here, I used the hair options to give my avatar the hair style of a girl.
Here, I used the eyelash option to give my avatar a different eyelash so that her eyes look bigger. 
Here, I used the eyebrow option to give my avatar a different eyebrow style. 
Here, I used a skin color option to change her skin to an asian female skin color. 
Here, I changed the horizontal scale of my avatar's torso to make it a little longer.
Here, I manipulated the size of the avatar's buttocks to make it slightly bigger. 
This is a final image of my avatar. I used the MakeHuman software to experience creating a high resolution avatar. There were various tools for customizing every parts of the avatar, which was the most amazing part of this software. This is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc  













No comments:

Post a Comment