Thursday, November 6, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: BUILDING MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARIES/MUSEUM

Here, I am exploring my virtual world to find a place for constructing the museum and the library.

Here, I used the editing and shapes tool to create a four pillars with spheres on top of each. 

Here, I am trying the content tools to insert images that are linked to an website.

Here, I imported the images, and am moving/ dropping them at the right place.

Here, I am still moving around the pictures to position them on the right place.

Here, I positioned the pictures around the pillars, so that my avatar can view all of the pictures when he is standing in the middle of the structure.

This is a first image of my high school graduation. Even though it doesn't work, I tried to link it to my high school website.  

This is an image of my dog. Even though it doesn't work, I tried to link it to a webpage that introduces different dog breeds and information about where to adopt them. 

This is an image of the Gasson Hall from Boston College campus. Even through it doesn't work, I tried to link this image to a BC agora portal. 

The image on the left is the Reservoir. Even though it doesn't work, I tried to link it to the city sports online shopping webpage, because I run there frequently. The image on the right is a cherry tart, which I ate back in Seoul, Korea. Even through it doesn't work, I tried to link it to the webpage of the pastry shop where I ate that cherry tart. It is called Le Alaska

This is a overall view of the museum from far away, with my avatar standing on front.  

I was stuck with linking the images to a website. I will keep trying to figure it out. Here, I am using Meshmoon creating a Immersive Library and Museum, including five personal pictures and some 3D objects. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education class that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering COmputer Graphics. For details, visit the Immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment