Friday, November 14, 2014

Final #3: Group 3D Building Project

Here, I am building a wall for the house. 

Here, I am building a second wall of the house.

Here, I am building a third wall of the house.

Here, I am creating a fourth wall of the house, to wrap around in a square. 

Here, I am creating a door for the house. 

Here, I am creating a part of the front wall on top of the door to enclose the facade. 

Here, I am creating a roof using the cylinder tool. 

Here, I am adjusting the size of the cone to cover the top of the house. 

Here, I wrote my name and the name of the object that I created in 3D. 

For this final project, I created a house in mesh moon. Our group had trouble gathering in one place because each world could only take a limited number of people. However, we entered the world separately to build different objects, and logged out so that the other member could build their object. We logged into Ryan's BC Leaderboard to complete this final project. 

I changed the world into a build mode and started to create the walls of the house by adjusting the sizes of each rectangle, and by giving it textures of a brick. Then, I created a door by inserting a white rectangle on the front wall. For the roof, I inserted a cone with a red smooth texture, and adjusted its size so that it could cover the top of the house entirely. Jungyeon created a pool, Haesoo created a small poorhouse, and Daniel created the rock bench on front of the house. This is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc     

No comments:

Post a Comment