Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Final Project: Adding 10 New Content Elements To My Immersive Library

Here, I am adding the first pdf file from the research library.

Here, I am creating the second pdf file from the research library. 

Here, I am in process of adding 5 new pdf files from my research library. 

Here, I am in process of adding my eight and ninth pdf files from my research library. 

Here I am adding my last pdf file from my research library. 

This is the overall view of my 10 pdf files added to my immersive library in the virtual world. Some of them pops up as blank, but when seen individually, the file will appear. This is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc 

No comments:

Post a Comment