Thursday, December 11, 2014

Class 8: Scratch Animated Greeting Card

In Scratch, I created a image of a christmas plant using the vector graphics.

Here, I drew a candy cane using the vector graphics.

Here, I drew a snowman using the vector graphics.

Here, I drew a star and a christmas tree using the vector graphics.
Here, I drew a sock and a rain deer using the bitmap graphics.

Here, I inserted codes so that some of the images were animated.
This is my final product of an animated greeting card that I shared on scratch. When you press the space bar, the snowman and the rain deer says "Hello" or "Merry Christmas" for two seconds. When you push the flag button, the star and the christmas flower rotates around. 

Here is the link to the animated greeting card: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/32050154/
This is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc 







No comments:

Post a Comment